When Humor and Reality Meet

What started out as a running gag on my part by picking on the white-tail deer has met up with reality. It is true that the primary focus of my blog space here is on the curriculum of the public school systems with a touch of humor tossed in.

Now, it ends up that a deer decided to interject itself into the 5th grade curriculum in New Jersey. It is true. A deer broke through a window crashing into a 5th grade vocabulary lesson in New Jersey. Don’t believe me then watch the video footage.

I suppose the white-tail deer population was getting jealous of a certain moose. Morris Goes to School must be the inspiration for this deer. After all, the buck ended up in the teacher’s lounge. I wonder if he found some gum drops there.

Hmm, so who wins the contest Morris or the deer? You decide.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates