Anyone who reads my blog knows I’ve got a disability that impacts my mobility. Add in a couple of sensitive elbows and a wife that is a hair over 5’ tall and just over 110 and furniture acquisitions become a challenge.

Do I have the power to haul that stuff into the home? Sure I do. I haven’t lost my raw power my frame gives me but too much weight or too many footsteps and my elbows and ankles are toast. That piece of furniture becomes many times more expensive as I acquire the chiropractic medical bills to reassemble me.

So what avenue do I take? Like most online tech heads, I do like to visit furniture stores from time to time. I like to see the choices up close and personal, sit on the chairs, lay on the beds then get the make and model number to hop online to order it.

Whether it is home entertainment furniture to spice up the living room, a new couch or bed to prevent those springs from popping and getting us in the back, I will always choose a primary option over the rest. Now why this site over others?

US Platinum White Glove Delivery Service is the reason why. Direct delivery combined with furniture assembly and placement along with box and debris removal makes for 5 celebrating joints and a happy spine.

Ah, the smell of new furniture without the smell of the joint pain cream.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates