In 2001, I had what I called my “Year of Definition.” I really found out what I was made of as a person and as a man as it was one devil of an emotional drain.


No, I am not referring to the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks. I was emotionally spent when those happened. Instead, I am referring to when I lost my father to a massive cardiac arrest for 12 minutes. Only because my parents lived so close to where the EMT’s were stationed is why he was brought back and I still have my father today.


So I got a crash course on all issues to deal with a Heart Attack and strongly advise everyone else does as well. I strongly recommend checking out the link with the information on heart attacks and sudden cardiac arrest.


That one night on June 20, 2001 forever changed me and my life. Get your information so your loved ones will not have to experience losing you.

Knowing the signs of a heart attack, like chest pains and trouble breathing, could be paramount to saving a life. Finding a doctor nearby can be a relief, since they will be on hand for any medical questions about heart attacks and heart disease.


0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates