As anyone can tell from reading my blog, I am not someone who gets into saying what you need to say to be PC. But I definitely am into using my PC. I also am into sound budgeting and making my dollars go a long ways.

Also, I know the value of training a child on how to tend to their own computer hardware and remove any specter of fear of touching the components. So if you can save hundreds if not over $1,000 on PC Kits then why not if you need to upgrade your computer to a new one.

This can make for an interesting lesson for home schooled kids on computer electronics and budgeting. Since ground shipping is free, then it impacts the pocketbook all the less. With the current uncertainties in the economy, pinching every penny to relocate to savings or debt reductions is a wise move.

Home schoolers both parents and teachers can turn this into a lower cost tool for school without spanking too hard the budgetary pool. If you the parent do not know what to do, then you can turn to the professionals, your kids.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates