This one is for all those guys out there to introduce or surprise their wives who are in the medical field or just want to dress like they are.

But first, almost all of us guys dread that set of questions we get from our wives. “How do I look in this?” “Which one do you think I should get?” The forever ultra loaded questions which we can hardly ever get right. Considering that my stay-at-home Dad wardrobe consists of shorts and t-shirts (with some of them being a decade old), I am completely out of my element in answering questions of fashion.

However, I have a secret weapon up my sleeve. When the time comes for a fashion question, I turn to my resident expert on making selections for my wife. That expert is my 7 yr old daughter. So the question posed to her was do we get Mommy one of the dickies scrubs or one of the Cherokee medical scrubs?

Personally, I have no idea which to pick. The answer my daughter gave me was a pink with butterfly print scrub. The Cherokee medical scrubs won the day with her. This just begs one major question that I have to ponder for the future. When homeschooling is done and she’s out on her own, who do I turn to fashion advice in 15 years?

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates