Since I am going with a theme of people engaging in criminal activity and how it relates to education, I’m going to continue with that theme.

I went to a college where there wasn’t much to do during your free time. So as per the norm, the alcohol parties were the popular choice if you weren’t old enough to make it to the street with all of the bars. For myself, I didn’t care for that scene due to other personal experiences.

What I did enjoy was expanding my knowledge and always applying it in creative ways. I did hypothesize how to make a remote controlled mashed potato catapult to launch the spuds into a tuba but I didn’t want to be expelled. Let’s just say my Music Appreciation class wasn’t that interesting to me.

But when one of my roommates was part of the Campus Cops, I learned some valuable information regarding spotlights, criminal activity and too much alcohol.

Yes, you can use spotlights and in particular a magnalight combined with a motion sensor to protect your property. As the website shows though, there are many more useful selections of spotlights to use.

Now a creative use for a magnalight is a hobby for late Friday and Saturday nights. It is called drunk shining. When a person is drunk, they have a tendency to not react too well to a sensory overload. So when drunk college students are trying to head back to the dorms, you only need to get into the proper ambush position and turn on the spotlight to trigger the information overload. Basically, you make them puke where they stand.

This tip may also be helpful to those with spouses that stay out at the bar too late at night. There definitely are enough varieties of magnalights to suit your specific needs.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates