All of this will be true even though it sounds a tad on the fictional side. As the saying goes, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

Anyone who is relegated to working from home due to injury tries to find method of increasing the income generation potential. Let’s face it, the options are not that great yet for at-home work but they are growing. However, that knowledge is also known by those who would choose to be a scammer.

These scammers will go to some creative lengths to try and con you out of your money. Recently, I was contacted to become an “Assistant Director” for a company I will not give the honor of having more traffic. Some flags flew up and I decided to do my due diligence and follow through checking on what this “employer” was requesting.

One of the websites this “employer” from Sweden claimed to have worked on was for the company ErgoGenesis LLC based out of Texas. After following up with the person in charge of their website, I discovered what I suspected. My “prospective employer” was just a scammer. But now the scammer had a double gift coming back. First, the company lawyer was not pleased with this false advertising from this scammer. Then there is this silly thing called and FBI list which these scammers get to be part of. Hopefully this schmuck will get a gift soon from the Investigative branch in Sweden soon.

But I am grateful to the scammer for a different reason. I wouldn’t have known about ErgoGenesis if it weren’t for the scam. Since I have my fair share of physical ailments and know of others who do as well, I am thrilled at the concept of having my own office chair built for my specifications. So whether you are with your own physical ailments from injury or from the effects of aging, I recommend that you can construct your own chair located here.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates