Are You Thinking Guide

Are You Thinking?

In this section of my blogs, I will be targeting items in the news and my personal life that strike me as particularly poor examples of thinking (or really good examples of not thinking). What I will do is target the actions and statements of individuals and groups. What I will not do is judge the individual or group.

I believe every person needs to take responsibility for all that they say or do. No one else is opening their mouths for them or making them do this or that action. So this section is to take a jab at the bad remarks and decisions of not only the individuals making the statements but sometimes the editors and reporters who thought it was a good idea to print such stuff.

The saddest part about everything that will be posted here is it will all be true – especially my series on “What Not to Do in a Divorce”.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates