Disability Issues Guide

Disability Issues

In this portion, I will share from the heart issues those with disabilities face as I have one of my own. Many, many people have their opinions on this topic but most haven’t been in the shoes of one with disabilities. Hopefully, I can bring you into our world but not for sympathy as I don’t need it. The goal is to bring you enlightenment as to what life is like. I will also include resources and encouragement for those with disabilities of the physical, mental or emotional sort. However, I will as always give it to you blunt and honest. Some of it you may not like as I will not put the gloves on. You won’t mistake where I’m coming from.

I’ll part this introduction on this note. Whether a person has a physical, mental or emotional disability, they are not truly “disabled”. In my opinion, we are limited in some choices and face a few extra challenges. But as per the saying that we adopted in this household, “the only disability in life is a bad attitude.” That is what stops people not a medical or other challenge. A bad attitude will doom you every time.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates