Pet Peeves

Pet Peeves

Similar to the “Are You Thinking?” category, this is a section where I will just flat out harpoon particular conducts and statements individuals and some groups make. However, the difference is these are quite a bit more personal as I’m directly in the crosshairs and suffered from some of these. What I write here though will not be whining or griping or any kind of “oh woe is me” but just some flat out wondering out loud why people do what they do and say what they say.

I’ll give you the first three topics that will be gracing this website as a taste of what is to come.

1) Assumptions – Boy does this topic get my goat. Why? Because making assumptions usually leads to horrid consequences as the assumptions are usually wrong.

2) Inferring – Similar to assumptions but slightly different. This is inserting your opinion into what someone else has read or stated. Like assumptions, this usually leads to disaster.

3) Tailgating – Especially when the other driver is on the cell phone. I like meeting people. I really do. I just don’t want their metal entwined with mine when I have to stop suddenly.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates