Taking a Break to Bring You These Messages

Remember that long line when you were listening to the radio? Perhaps it is a tad dated but so am I. :p The line was always a precursor to an…………………………………………….AD. Hey, an income is to be made doing this and this is like any other form of electronic entertainment that doesn’t cost you money. Advertisers have marketing dollars, I’d like a piece of that financial pie.

As a note, all of my topics carry with them my opinion. I will not be getting into a forum debate as it is usually not conducive to enhancing production much. If you don’t like what I’m saying, then tough noogies. The Internet is a big place, go somewhere else.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates