Sports - If you are into sports, then support your teams of choice. But, use a touch of wisdom in doing so. Unless the sports team is paying your bills, follow them, track them but don't let your life rotate around them. When you are gone, the sports team or figure will likely not notice but those in your life will. Beyond that, you will find that I will very rarely comment on sports as it is mostly all opinion.

Religion – Yes, I follow one for my own reasons.

Politics – Am I a Democrat? Am I a Republican? Answer: Neither, can I look behind curtain #3?

Presidential Candidates

Hillary Clinton – No thanks, 8 years of her running the White House the first time was enough for me.

Barack Obama – Anyone willing to invade another country and violate their sovereignty at a whim is frightening to me.

Rudy Giuliani – Even his family is against him, I’ll side with his family. No thanks.

Tommy Thompson – I was glad to see him leave as Wisconsin’s Governor. Yah think I want him in the White House?

Who do I support? That’s for me and the ballot box to know.

Gun Control – I fully support the 2nd Amendment of our Constitution. You know, the whole thing which is a part of the supreme law of our land.

However, a couple things should be noted.

1) A person aims the gun, the gun doesn’t aim itself. A person pulls the trigger, the gun doesn’t.

2) Save for the whacko’s like what happened at Virginia Tech, the majority of those who use guns to commit crimes usually could care less about gun laws (mafia, drug dealers, etc.).

So who are all the gun control laws for? Are they for people that will follow them and wouldn’t use them to commit a crime anyways?

-MatureKid

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates