Nope, this isn’t some political commentary but about daily life. We all have pain in our lives. Sometimes it is emotional pain, sometimes it is mental (like trying to comprehend your in-laws), but most often it is physical pain.

There are a number of options available for pain relief and being a guy with a variety of body parts giving me reports of when they are not working right, I do look at my pain relief options.

Normally, I suck it up and just deal with it. But there are times when the body parts compound to the point of costing me my sleep. Some other times, I just do what I have to do around the house as situations so dictate and I feel it later.

Of the variety of options available, I try to avoid ingested or injected pain relievers and prefer the topical and non-invasive methods. Now my in-laws on my wife’s side are mostly good people with wisdom to share. My wife’s mom has suggested we use Salonpas Pain Relief and my wife stands by it. That is good enough for me.

I just wonder if I can use one of the Salonpas pain relief patches to slap it on the forehead of my brother’s soon to be ex-wife. It would be a big pain relief to many of us. But until studies show it can make my in-laws sane, I’ll stick to helping out my elbows, hips and ankles.


0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates