One of the benefits of being a family that homeschools is when one parent is weak in a topic; the other can take over if it is their strength. As you can read from my topics, there are certain areas I will not touch into much.

I know how to read my music and play a couple instruments. Don’t ask me to sing though as puberty took that option off the table. Give me hard facts to deal with. That doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate the artistic side but it isn’t a strong suit of mine. That realm belongs to my wife.

With Mother’s Day approaching and the flowers starting to grow, our household will be focusing on how to fill those vases with beautiful floral displays. I’ll happily do all I can to learn and help our flowers grow and pass that information on to my wife and daughter.

When it comes to how to properly do a floral arrangement, I’m out of my element. Thankfully, our family can turn to some video guides provided by Proflowers to learn how to make those roses last for a long time. In the educational short video, my two ladies can learn the fine art of floral arrangement and beautify our home.

So soon we will have the many colors of flowers gracing our tables and the sweet smell of the blossoms wafting through our abode. Joyous!! (Did I mention I’m allergic to pollen? Oh well, Happy Wife, Happy Life)

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates