From time to time, I will be doing a few reviews of select companies or products that I feel are relevant to my topic sets. Why you may ask? Well, commercials are about generating an income and there is a bit to be made. Rest assured my readers, I will remain picky as content is king.

A company that offers up payment for doing reviews is payperpost. How did I find out about it and why did I sign up? The answers to these questions are quite simple and a tad humorous. As I make it abundantly clear, I am a stay-at-home, quasi-homeschooling Dad. In a post that will detail just what level of income a stay-at-home parent needs to generate to replace a $30k job, I need to chip in my portion into the family coffers. As such, my wife found out about payperpost and strongly recommended I participate.

Being the good hubby I am, who am I to deny her request? I have seen a few have pulled in a nice monthly side income of about $1,000 so I’ll do my share to contribute. So at my wife’s request, I will grace the company with my wit, charm and flowing writing style. (Overdoing it?)

I have learned from my wife doing payperpost that there are some rather unknown companies out there that deserve a bit of exposure. So if they are going to help contribute to our medical bills reduction fund or provide funds for my sister-in-law’s medicine (wife’s side) then I’ll give it my full gusto and let my fingers fly.

0 comments



Recent Entries

Recommended Money Makers

  • iMake Moolah Guide
  • Get Paid To Blog
  • Send Earnings
  • AuctionAds
  • Amazon Associates